Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Frame your thoughts

Last night I was trying to think about photos I wanted to put in my new frames that I purchased from "Quite A Pair Keepsakes" this past weekend. ( Their information is on yesterday's blog).   I am already using wedding photos for some other frames I purchased from them last year, so I wanted to do something different with these frames.  I just purchased some really cute card stock at Michael's so I decided to make my frames something seasonal for the time being. 


All you need is a colored printer, card stock of your choice, scissors, and tape.   I decided to incorporate some Southern Fall charm into my frames, but the possibilities are endless.  When Christmas rolls around I will be changing frame inserts into something else.  I guess I will keep it up until I find the perfect photos to put in my frames.   Any type of frame will work to create your own little piece of art.  So go ahead frame your thoughts...it will be something different that you can change from season to season and it is an inexpensive project to do.


                                                                

                                                                        Tools used

                                                                   Finished Product

~The Gingham Paved Road~

No comments:

Post a Comment