Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's Fall Y'all!!!!

I LOVE Fall!  How can I not?!  It is so wonderful seeing the leaves change into beautiful images of art when I look at the trees.  Being surrounded by rich colors of gold, yellow, orange, and red is just breathtaking! The South is so beautiful in the Fall!

On this beautiful day I am excited to announce the launch of our new company Dixie Peaches Couture!  It is hard to believe that all of our hard work will now be on display for anyone to view!  I hope that everyone loves what we have created and put together for our new company!   Please visit our site, become a fan on Facebook, and of course tell all of you family and friends!    

This photo that I took last Fall near Downtown Athens sums up how I feel right now...bright and happy!



  Please visit us at www.dixiepeachescouture.com to check out our new website!  Y'all enjoy!

The Gingham Paved Road

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture in beautiful Athens, GA! Love the new website & love you girls too! {Hugs!}

    ReplyDelete