Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Time to Give Thanks!

It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving  is here again!  It seems like the holidays roll around faster and faster each year.  One thing is for certain there is nothing like a Southern Thanksgiving!  I could not imagine a Thanksgiving without Dressing and Pecan Pie!!!  It just would not be the same without those traditional Thanksgiving dishes!  

Sometimes we take for granted the things we should be thankful for each day.  I am glad that we have a day that we can reflect on what we do have instead of focusing on what we do not have. 

Here is a list of 10 things that I am thankful for:
1. I am thankful for my family and the friends that are like my family
2. I am thankful that I can spend my holiday with my family and friends as we give thanks for our blessings
3. I am thankful for the freedom to own a bussiness with my family
4. I am thankkful that we have been able to launch our own t-shirt line this year...and that everyone loves our merchandise!
5. I am thankful tocall Athens, GA home...  I would not want to live anywhere else.
6. I am thankful for my Georiga Bulldawgs and their awesome football season this year!
8. I am thankful for Sunshine, Orange leaves falling to the ground, and beautiful Fall weather
9. I am thankful for you and for your interest in reading this blog
10. I am thankful for being born Southern and living in the South.

What are you thankful for?  If you are like me you could fill up many pages of things to be thankful for.  The most important thing is to just be thankful...for everything.

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!

~The Gingham Paved Road~

No comments:

Post a Comment